MindWell Educational Consultants (Chantilly based) work with your family BOTH at home and at school to implement testing recommendations. Our educational consultants will work with you in your home to create a positive learning environment, behavioral plans, empirically based educational instruction, organization strategies, and structure. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Examples of specific services include:
- Utilizing the recommendations of our psychologist team to develop appropriate evidence-based strategies for individual student learning that can be implemented at both home and school.
- Attending IEP meetings and school conferences to support families in the development of targeted student goals based directly on a child’s immediate needs.
- Developing individualized reading remediation programs for students based on evidenced needs in the areas of phonological awareness, fluency, vocabulary development, and comprehension.
- Providing individual writing instruction to facilitate enhanced narrative and expository writing, focusing on content, structure, and form improvement.
- Working with students to develop higher order mathematics abilities through cultivating critical thinking skills.
- Providing guidance for finding appropriate private school options.
- Creating home behavior programs to help families set up beneficial routines.
- Meeting with teachers to provide ideas and strategies to help meet the needs of the student.
- Observing your child in the school setting to gain valuable insights into behaviors and academic performance.
- Providing direct social learning instruction for children on the autism spectrum.
- Providing ADHD coaching to students to help them set and achieve behavioral and academic goals.
- Providing executive functioning coaching to help students create strategies and procedures for enhancing their organizational and time management skills.
- Providing training for teachers on social learning programs and integrating those skills into the classroom.
Contact MindWell today to find out of your child or adolescent can benefit from educational consulting services.
Services are billed at $100/hour. Please note that off site services will also be billed for travel time.